BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cal's Secret: UK To Field a JV Team?

3 posters

Go down

Cal's Secret:  UK To Field a JV Team? Empty Cal's Secret: UK To Field a JV Team?

Post  Carolina Kat Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:24 am

Calipari Tells the Secret: J.V. Basketball at Kentucky?

Bluegrass State Basketball

John Calipari finally unveiled his secret that he has been teasing the Kentucky fans with for almost a week now. He talked to Coach Larry Brown about the possibility of bringing back Junior Varsity basketball to the University of Kentucky program.

Here are some posts from Calipari on Twitter tonight:

UKCoachCalipari OK, I know it’s been killing you guys to know what Coach Larry Brown’s great idea was for our program.

UKCoachCalipari Well, it was to wear one piece uniforms made of tinfoil!...No, really it’s to have our own Junior Varsity team.

UKCoachCalipari It’s not a done deal but that was what Coach said. I talked to Roy Williams who has one & I've asked UK's administration 2 look into it.

UKCoachCalipari It's a great way 2 get more KY kids in the program. We r the commonwealth’s team! The secret code was “having a varsity team plus a JV team!”

UKCoachCalipari Keep in mind, my first coaching job was the JV coach at Kansas and that was also Roy Williams’ first coaching job at North Carolina.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Cal's Secret:  UK To Field a JV Team? Empty Re: Cal's Secret: UK To Field a JV Team?

Post  Fossten Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:12 am

Pitino did this in 96.
Fossten
Fossten

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Cal's Secret:  UK To Field a JV Team? Empty Re: Cal's Secret: UK To Field a JV Team?

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Be nice to get some little know Kentucky kids or kids from the surronding states on the JV team.
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down