BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leslie Talks UConn, Decision Looming

2 posters

Go down

Leslie Talks UConn, Decision Looming Empty Leslie Talks UConn, Decision Looming

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Leslie Talks UConn, Decision Looming

I caught up briefly with C.J. Leslie while he waited for his plane at the airport after his weekend official to UConn.

Leslie said freshman big man Ater Majok was his host.

“It went good,” said Leslie, the No. 4 power forward in the Class of 2010. “They showed me the campus.”

According to the UConn forum, a group of students made up white T-shirts that read, “CJ Leslie Please Commit To UConn.”

“They showed me campus and that was it,” Leslie said.

UConn has struck out on elite guards Brandon Knight (Kentucky), Doron Lamb (Kentucky), Josh Selby (Kansas) and Cory Joseph (Texas).

Yet UConn coach Jim Calhoun made his pitch for the 6-foot-7 Raleigh (N.C.) Word of God forward.

“It was just like I would be a very good player and I would fit into his offense,” Leslie said.

Leslie is down to UConn, N.C. State and Kentucky.

His former high school teammate John Wall was a one-and-done at Kentucky and he is also close with Knight, the No. 1 recruit in the Class of 2010 who has also committed to the Wildcats.

As for N.C. State, Lisa Leslie, C.J.’s mother, said her son has great respect for head coach Sidney Lowe.

“He’s looking at N.C. State because he’s known Sidney Lowe for four or five years,” Lisa said previously. “He has a good relationship with him. I would say they are pretty high on the list.”

As for when he will make a decision, C.J. said, “Pretty quickly.”

http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/04/25/leslies-talks-uconn-decision-looming/
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Leslie Talks UConn, Decision Looming Empty Re: Leslie Talks UConn, Decision Looming

Post  Fossten Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:46 pm

BestdamnUKfanperiod wrote:

“They showed me campus and that was it,” Leslie said.

“It was just like I would be a very good player and I would fit into his offense,” Leslie said.

As for when he will make a decision, C.J. said, “Pretty quickly.”
That can't sound encouraging to UConn.
Fossten
Fossten

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Cowboys

Back to top Go down