BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parrish: PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference

2 posters

Go down

Agree Or Disagree With Parrish?

Parrish:  PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference I_vote_lcap30%Parrish:  PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Parrish:  PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference I_vote_lcap30%Parrish:  PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
Parrish:  PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference I_vote_lcap0%Parrish:  PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Parrish:  PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference I_vote_lcap40%Parrish:  PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Parrish:  PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference Empty Parrish: PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference

Post  Carolina Kat Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Not-so-shocking news: Patterson in draft

Posted on: April 23, 2010 3:40 pm

Gary Parrish, CBS Sports

Patrick Patterson finally announced, on his own terms, that he's leaving Kentucky on Friday.

I'd love to know when his "50-50" mind shifted.

Of course, the truth is that he was never 50-50 and that he was always leaving, which is why Kentucky announced weeks ago that he was, you know, leaving -- along with John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Daniel Orton and Eric Bledsoe -- to pursue a professional career. So why did Patterson dispute that announcement and insist he remained undecided? Presumably because he wanted his own press conference, which is only strange if you forgot how his commitment to Kentucky was similarly drawn out.

Honestly, whatever.

Have the press conference.

What do I care?

But Patterson and his mother should realize they're the only ones who needed it.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Parrish:  PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference Empty Re: Parrish: PP And Mom Only One Needed Press Conference

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:33 am

I don't see anything wrong with Patterson having one, whats it hurt? Pat was there for 3 years , Wall was there for one and he had one, I don't care if the kid has a parade, he went through 2 other coaches and busted his ass for UK, and never gave up. Wish him nothing but the best.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down