BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend?

+3
warhammer
Blue Dude
BestdamnUKfanperiod
7 posters

Go down

Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend?

Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend? I_vote_lcap13%Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend? I_vote_lcap63%Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend? I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend? I_vote_lcap13%Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend? Empty Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend?

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:23 am

Who ya think?
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend? Empty Re: Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend?

Post  Blue Dude Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:24 am

I picked the Colts, and not because they rival the Pats.

If the Ravens can control the ball, time of possession by running the ball, as well they should with Ray Rice and Willis McGahee in that backfield they should do fine. Their defense isn't what it was, but it is efficient and if they can force a couple turnovers and keep Peyton out of a rhythm then they have a chance.

Next I'd probably go with the Chargers. Jets same deal, if their RBs, Thomas Jones and Shonne Greene can keep the ball on their side and run the clock down, thet Jets have a shot in this thing. Their Defense isn't bad either and can probably give Rivers some trouble with the deep pass. Rivers and the Chargers are great at the screen pass and Gates and Sproles are good after the catch, but this game will be a good fight.
Blue Dude
Blue Dude

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend? Empty Re: Which home team is most likely to lose this weekend?

Post  warhammer Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 am

I went with the Colts. I fear their run defense will not be up to the challenge, but if it is, Flacco will not pull it out for them.
warhammer
warhammer

Favorite College team: : Tennessee Volunteers
Favorite NFL team: : Tennessee Titans

Back to top Go down

Post  AddctdGmbler Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:27 pm

It doesn't shock me that you three picked the Colts considering that two of you are Patriots fans and one a Titans fan. Any Jaguar or Texans fans out there that wanna pick the Colts also so we can go ahead and get all the big rivals' picks out of the way?!
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Kat Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:12 pm

How about a Steelers' fan? I chose the Colts too.

Indy's defense leaves a lot to be desired and if Baltimore can play smash-mouth football and run the ball a good bit and Flacco is on, I'm thinking the Colts have been sitting out too long to look real sharp and will be in some trouble.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Dude Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:34 pm

AddctdGmbler wrote:It doesn't shock me that you three picked the Colts considering that two of you are Patriots fans and one a Titans fan. Any Jaguar or Texans fans out there that wanna pick the Colts also so we can go ahead and get all the big rivals' picks out of the way?!

What part of I didn't pick the Colts not because they're Pats' rivals did you not understand or fail to read? Read the whole paragraph.
Blue Dude
Blue Dude

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Post  AddctdGmbler Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:52 pm

Blue Dude wrote:
AddctdGmbler wrote:It doesn't shock me that you three picked the Colts considering that two of you are Patriots fans and one a Titans fan. Any Jaguar or Texans fans out there that wanna pick the Colts also so we can go ahead and get all the big rivals' picks out of the way?!

What part of I didn't pick the Colts not because they're Pats' rivals did you not understand or fail to read? Read the whole paragraph.

I read the whole paragraph but it still doesn't change the fact that you're a Patriots fan and I was also joking. Rolling Eyes
AddctdGmbler
AddctdGmbler

Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  ukfreak00 Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Vikings.

Although I think the Colts lose, too. I think Minnesota is the "most likely" to lose.

I think Dallas is playing as good as anyone in the NFL right now. And, I can see them making a serious run at a Super Bowl.

I think the Super Bowl is going to be Dallas vs. San Diego.
ukfreak00
ukfreak00

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Cleveland Browns

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:33 pm

I went with the Colts. I think Ray Lewis looked great last week and I think the Ravens know their defense is getting old and this may be their last shot. Guess we will see.
Bho
Bho

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down