BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mock NBA Draft boards

2 posters

Go down

Mock NBA Draft boards Empty Mock NBA Draft boards

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Mock NBA Draft boards

Mock NBA Draft boards
By Eric Lindsey on April 6, 2010 10:46 AM | No TrackBacks

I've been a little surprised with the reaction and rumors from Kentucky fans regarding the potential mass exodus of its basketball stars.

One day Daniel Orton is leaving. The next day he's in California. The day after he's supposedly returning.

First and foremost, everyone, these are just kids; 18- and 19-year-olds faced with life-altering decisions. Let's cut them a little slack if they a.) take some time on the decision, b.) change their minds a couple of times and c.) ultimately decide to go pro.

Stop for a second and put yourself in their shoes. What would you do? It's so easy for an outsider to say they'd return to college because it's a "once in a lifetime opportunity," but try saying that when you have millions of dollars staring you in the face.

Morale of the story: relax. No decisions have been made one way or the other despite the rampant rumors of the last week or so. I've done my best to stay away from it because there has not been an official decision on UK's end or by any of the players.

To help ease your anticipation, check out the following mock NBA Draft links. I've compiled links from what I consider the best NBA Draft Web sites out there.

To save you some time, I'll give you the gist of the mock draft boards. John Wall, as you would expect, is No. 1 on every board. DeMarcus Cousins is also a consensus top-five pick. Every single link I clicked on had Patrick Patterson going in the first round, and Orton -- gasp! -- was projected as a pick on every draft board.

If there is a silver lining for you fans, it's that point guard Eric Bledsoe was not on the NBA Draft board on DraftExpress.com (one of the better sites out there) and is no longer on ESPN draft insider Chad Ford's lottery board.

Full mock drafts are below. Expect plenty of movement until April 25, the final day to declare for the NBA Draft. NCAA rules state that an underclassman who has not hired an agent must withdraw his name from the draft by May 8. The NBA Draft will take place June 24 in Madison Square Garden in New York City.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mock NBA Draft boards Empty Re: Mock NBA Draft boards

Post  kywildcat4 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:33 am

I am 30 when I was 18 and 19 I can tell you I made a lot of dumb and stupid moves and let me tell you some people are being to harsh I know if i had the chance to make that kind of money i wouldve jumped too and so would 99.9 % of you. Wether it is the right move or not only Orton has to live with it not us!!
kywildcat4
kywildcat4

Favorite College team: : UK in all sports
Favorite NFL team: : Dallas Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:18 am

kywildcat4 wrote:I am 30 when I was 18 and 19 I can tell you I made a lot of dumb and stupid moves and let me tell you some people are being to harsh I know if i had the chance to make that kind of money i wouldve jumped too and so would 99.9 % of you. Wether it is the right move or not only Orton has to live with it not us!!

I agree its his choice, I would like for him to stay, But if thats what he wants to do so be it., The good thing is Cal will bring in more talent, so we don't have to worry as much as we use to. We have one big guy coming in next year and probably will have another signed before its over with.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down