BIG BLUE NATION

Stopping in to say hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stopping in to say hello

Post  Richie Farmer's moustache on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:25 am

Can't stay long, I'm on suicide watch with our current football fiasco and search for a HC.

If we hire Cutcliffe, I will kill myself.

If not, I'll pop in from time to time to give you guys hell.

Richie Farmer's moustache

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  Blue Dude on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:28 am

RFM, don't do anything crazy to harm yourself.

Welcome to the new site bro. Rumors seeping in that Lovie Smith is being talked to at this point so you may be able to sigh some relief
avatar
Blue Dude

Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-01-13
Age : 32
Location : Louisville
Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  Carolina Kat on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:35 am

Welcome in Ritchie!!!

Glad you made it over even though you look like you've been yanked and pulled through the wringer - tough week I guess? lol!

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Posts : 2319
Join date : 2010-01-07
Age : 54
Location : Charlottesville, VA
Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  Richie Farmer's moustache on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:36 am

I'm really too pretty to harm, but, as the great Mike Tyson said, "Maybe I'll fade into Bolivia,"

Richie Farmer's moustache

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  Richie Farmer's moustache on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:37 am

Carolina Kat wrote:Welcome in Ritchie!!!

Glad you made it over even though you look like you've been yanked and pulled through the wringer - tough week I guess? lol!

Thanks CK. It has been tough on a brother, but we did procure a W over AU and UF tonight. I don't care if it's in checkers, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Richie Farmer's moustache

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:27 am

Glad your her RFM, hope to see ya more.
avatar
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Posts : 2457
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 46
Location : Elizabethtown,Ky
Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

http://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  Richie Farmer's moustache on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:29 am

Thanks BD. If I don't off myself after we hire a new HC, I'll pop in.

Any other UT fans get invites, or am I Token?

Richie Farmer's moustache

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:32 am

Richie Farmer's moustache wrote:Thanks BD. If I don't off myself after we hire a new HC, I'll pop in.

Any other UT fans get invites, or am I Token?

Yea they should have. I'll check and let ya know who sign in. Well I'm sure you will get a good coach, at least one who really wants to be there.
avatar
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Posts : 2457
Join date : 2010-01-06
Age : 46
Location : Elizabethtown,Ky
Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

http://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  AddctdGmbler on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:32 am

They all got invites but you are still more special. Embarassed
avatar
AddctdGmbler

Posts : 237
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 40
Location : Eastern Kentucky
Favorite College team: : Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : Colts

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  UK Maine-Iac on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:51 am

Louisiana Tech? Srsly?
avatar
UK Maine-Iac

Posts : 310
Join date : 2010-01-17
Location : Meth Central
Favorite College team: : Who do you think?
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  Richie Farmer's moustache on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:18 pm

UK Maine-Iac wrote:Louisiana Tech? Srsly?

At least it wasn't Cutcliffe and the return of the old regime.

He didn't blow my dress up, that's for sure.

However, I fell a little better about the hire. I posted on TigerDroppings before Dooley was hired to get a reaction. It was 99% positive that he's a great coach, and would love to have him at LSU.

The only think Kiffin provided that Dooley can't is Monte and O. If Dooley puts together a strong staff, I think he can do ok. I'm willing to give him a chance.

Richie Farmer's moustache

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

RFM! Hey mister! It's tam! :)

Post  tam4bama on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:16 pm

How the heck are ya bro? I'm seeing some familiar faces! Smile..I have a beautiful National Championship hat for you! Or tshirt..or flag..or keychain..or dvd series..BAMA 09..Dream season..or Bear Bryant book..or..Picture of me with NC crystal ball trophy and Coach Saban..or a autograph pic of Mount Cody! hahah..:p..I was sorry to hear that Lane Kiffen fRanned yall..(If you don't speak Bamanese..That is in reference to the number Dennis Frannchionne did on us few years ago..We call him fRan..emphasis on Ran.Smile..I'm liking yalls new coach!..He looks more like his mama than his daddy thank goodness! How yall?
avatar
tam4bama

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 53
Location : Hayden , AL
Favorite College team: : ALA...Freakin..BAMA!
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

http://www.rolltide.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  Richie Farmer's moustache on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 pm

tam4bama wrote:How the heck are ya bro? I'm seeing some familiar faces! Smile..I have a beautiful National Championship hat for you! Or tshirt..or flag..or keychain..or dvd series..BAMA 09..Dream season..or Bear Bryant book..or..Picture of me with NC crystal ball trophy and Coach Saban..or a autograph pic of Mount Cody! hahah..:p..I was sorry to hear that Lane Kiffen fRanned yall..(If you don't speak Bamanese..That is in reference to the number Dennis Frannchionne did on us few years ago..We call him fRan..emphasis on Ran.Smile..I'm liking yalls new coach!..He looks more like his mama than his daddy thank goodness! How yall?

Well hello stranger, long time no see!

Congrats on the NC, I was pulling for the SEC all the way.

I'll take the picture of you and the NC crystal ball, but you gotta be nekkid.

I have the elephant trunk underwear you wanted me to get, so let me know when hubby is away on business.

Life is rocky on Rocky Top these days. Our new coach has a Nick Saban attitude, which is fine if you are Nick Saban. He's not making many friends in the media.

Oh well, we're finna become a basketball school.

Mt. Cody had some nice breasteses at the combine... affraid

Good to hear from you, don't stay away so long again!

Richie Farmer's moustache

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  MULECHOPS on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Richie Farmer's moustache wrote:
tam4bama wrote:How the heck are ya bro? I'm seeing some familiar faces! Smile..I have a beautiful National Championship hat for you! Or tshirt..or flag..or keychain..or dvd series..BAMA 09..Dream season..or Bear Bryant book..or..Picture of me with NC crystal ball trophy and Coach Saban..or a autograph pic of Mount Cody! hahah..:p..I was sorry to hear that Lane Kiffen fRanned yall..(If you don't speak Bamanese..That is in reference to the number Dennis Frannchionne did on us few years ago..We call him fRan..emphasis on Ran.Smile..I'm liking yalls new coach!..He looks more like his mama than his daddy thank goodness! How yall?

Well hello stranger, long time no see!

Congrats on the NC, I was pulling for the SEC all the way.

I'll take the picture of you and the NC crystal ball, but you gotta be nekkid.

I have the elephant trunk underwear you wanted me to get, so let me know when hubby is away on business.

Life is rocky on Rocky Top these days. Our new coach has a Nick Saban attitude, which is fine if you are Nick Saban. He's not making many friends in the media.

Oh well, we're finna become a basketball school.

Mt. Cody had some nice breasteses at the combine... affraid

Good to hear from you, don't stay away so long again!
This may be why Tam is no longer with us.
avatar
MULECHOPS

Posts : 1068
Join date : 2010-02-08
Age : 47
Location : Sullivan Kentucky
Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Hey boyz!

Post  tam4bama on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 pm

I'm back! Smile RTR! Woooooo hoooooo!
avatar
tam4bama

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 53
Location : Hayden , AL
Favorite College team: : ALA...Freakin..BAMA!
Favorite NFL team: : Saints

http://www.rolltide.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  Carolina Kat on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Welcome Back Tam!!! We've Missed You!! bounce

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Posts : 2319
Join date : 2010-01-07
Age : 54
Location : Charlottesville, VA
Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Re: Stopping in to say hello

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum