BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So You're Crazy About The Big Blue...

+2
BestdamnUKfanperiod
Carolina Kat
6 posters

Go down

So You're Crazy About The Big Blue... Empty So You're Crazy About The Big Blue...

Post  Carolina Kat Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 pm

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Just Because You're A Fan Of The Big Blue? You Didn't Necessarily Have To Be Drunk - Just Something That Say Most Of The World Outside Big Blue Nation Would Say Is Crazy...

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

So You're Crazy About The Big Blue... Empty Re: So You're Crazy About The Big Blue...

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:42 pm

My buddies and I was at Hooters watching the Cats play one night, and this Louisville fan kept running his moth, we ignored it as much as we could and just kept on drinking our beers. Well anyways time passed and while we was leaving he got up to leave also, So out in the Parking lot I yelled hey fag talked POOP now! And made my way over and drilled him in his jaw. He fell like the cardinals in the first round. We started kicking him and spitting on him. After we was done my buddy took a major piss on him. I went back to the truck and got u U of K sticker and stuck it right on his forehead and told him now your official owned by UK. We just got in our cars and went home. This didn't really happen, But sounded good, lol. Very Happy
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So You're Crazy About The Big Blue... Empty Re: So You're Crazy About The Big Blue...

Post  bluebox23 Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 pm

I remember losing to UT during the Tubby years (2006 I believe) and I went through my apartment on a destructive rampage, I broke a wall clock, my alarm clock, my wife's alarm clock and some other stuff. I now have a foam basketball that I can throw if the refs really suck.
bluebox23
bluebox23

Favorite College team: : UK

Back to top Go down

Post  96 G.O.A.T. Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:28 pm

I went ballistic when UK lost to South Carolina. I was yelling at the top of my lungs, I punched my coffee table a million times, I was throwing POOP and I threw an empty beer bottle so hard in my trash can that it shattered everywhere.

I'm not proud of it by any means, but, UK basketball is that important to me. Not to generalize all UK fans, but, most of us just care more about our Wildcats than fans of other sports teams can even fathom.

96 G.O.A.T.

Back to top Go down

Post  OwensboroCatFan Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:26 pm

When we lost the '97 championship, I had a friend over to spend the night (I was in high school still.) I remember I cried and was hysterical, and my mom kicked the coffee table over and was cussing. My friend, not a UK fan, was scared and didn't get it.

When we lost in double OT to Mich St, my in laws were visiting from Arizona. I again was crying and hysterical and they didn't get it either. My husband is coming around though, and knows he has to like UK or I WILL DIVORCE HIM. Laughing

OwensboroCatFan

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Green Bay Packers

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:30 am

97 I was recording the national championship on vcr u know what happend. I took the tape out, flung it into the corn field and took a long walk down a country road cussing the whole way.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down