BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was wondering..

2 posters

Go down

I was wondering.. Empty I was wondering..

Post  CrimsonWildcat Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Where all the secsportsnation crew went to.. Looks like y'all upgraded. Sucks I didn't find this forum till the sweet 16 but hell....the cats are in the sweet 16!!! Please tell me someone gave richiefarmersmoustache hell after that beatdown in Nashville. Anyways good to be back and see the secsportsnation crew. Go cats!!!

Before I go thought y'all might get a laugh out of this. This morning in class ( I go to ua but was decked out in blue) I overheard some students a couple rows up talkin about how good Cornell was and their chances against the cats. One of the kids was like " Did you know one of the bench players at Cornell started for UK for 3 years or something like that, I can't remember his name but he doesn't even start for Cornell." All I could do was laugh picturing mark coury in his rec specs.

CrimsonWildcat

Back to top Go down

I was wondering.. Empty Re: I was wondering..

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:22 pm

A lot are here, some stayed at the other site. I posted tons over at the other site along with Kat and a few others, we decided since we was doing about all the work and no help from the owner we would just make our own, Nothing against the other site, just decided to go in a different direction, we wanna have fun here to but basically keep posts on the topic. We are glad your here and hope you stick around and enjoy the site! Very Happy
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down