BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As you all know, I AM NOT THAT SMART so....

3 posters

Go down

As you all know, I AM NOT THAT SMART so.... Empty As you all know, I AM NOT THAT SMART so....

Post  cryptkeeper Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Can someone explain to me how Duke plays the 64/65th team.....Is that the way it has always been that the #4 overall plays the 64/65th team.....I thought the overall #1 team played the 64/65th team.....
cryptkeeper
cryptkeeper

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : COLTS-until manning leaves

Back to top Go down

As you all know, I AM NOT THAT SMART so.... Empty Re: As you all know, I AM NOT THAT SMART so....

Post  Catmanblue Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:25 pm

I thought so too Crypt..I also think the "play in game" is the dumbest idea the tourney has ever come up with.

Catmanblue

Favorite NFL team: : Titans

Back to top Go down

As you all know, I AM NOT THAT SMART so.... Empty Re: As you all know, I AM NOT THAT SMART so....

Post  Bho Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:55 pm

It used to be that way until they came up with the "pod" system by placing higher seeds closer to home. Kansas bracket is a Th/Sat as is UK's. Duke was the 3rd so they get the play in winner because it is a Fri/Sun and the play in game winner has to play the last possible day.
Bho
Bho

Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down