BIG BLUE NATION

New to the page

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to the page

Post  Tailofthecat on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:35 pm

I am new here, left a site where everyone was so negitive I could not stand it any more. I grew up in Oak Ridge Tennessee, Played football at MTSU and have been a life long UK fan and especially love UK football. I am friends with Randall Cobb and Former UK QB Ernie Lewis thats how far back I go. I can't wait for the Spring football game. Go Cats', Oh by the way I am a UT grad and hate Vol football. Is there a spell check on here because I have a masters and can't spell...LOL. I am 53?

Tailofthecat

Back to top Go down

Re: New to the page

Post  Carolina Kat on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:39 am

Welcome Tail!!

No spell check here but lots of opportunities to talk about football. Usually not a ton of talk in football, but I would think this year with a new coach, there will be more talk. There are some spell changes where if you happen to use a bit over the top profanity, it can change your word entirely.

Post as often as you'd like even a story if you want from a newspaper or whatever. Just give the credit to the writer and the place you found it. Don't like made up stuff. You'll get called out on it quickly.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue Dude on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:00 am

Welcome to the boards. I'm friends with Scott Padgett and proud to say he kicked my ass in fantasy football a few times before beginning a coaching career at UK during Cal's first year. Hope you have fun here.

Blue Dude

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Patriots

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:38 am

Welcome to the forum and since we're dropping names, I'm fairly tight with Will Perdue, Bobby Rahal,Danny Lasoski, and Steve Saleen.
Just sayin'
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top