BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas

3 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Post  jagator Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:21 pm

But you should still be on the bubble. Why? Because beating Florida should get you NOTHING! Why? Because that is the WORST screwing TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF BASKETBALL at the end of a game. They are the biggest choke artists in the game. a seven point point lead with eight to go and the crowd silent and you go the rest of the game without a screwing point?? If this team was only half-assed at the end of a game they would be ranked #1 in the nation with one loss, maybe two at the most. But they choked away Arizona. They choked away K-State. They choked away Missouri. They choked away Tennessee. But THIS? This was against the worst screwing UK team not coached by a fall down drunk in my lifetime. And they can't beat THESE GUYS??

This team will not make it past the first round of the NCAA Tournament. They are the biggest bunch of Wal-Mart Greeters I've ever seen. You got the other team's only good player in foulf trouble FOR 10 screwing MINUTES and you don't foul him out and you don't score on him? BEYOND screwing PATHETIC!!
jagator
jagator

Favorite College team: : Florida
Favorite NFL team: : Jacksonville

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Empty Re: Merry Christmas

Post  stuckinknoxville Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Dang JA. Chill baby.

Last thing I would have expected was a win today but the Cats played much better today than usual. I will say the Gators did not play well but Kentucky played better.

Now, I understand why you are pissed. Florida, for the majority of the year, has either killed their opponent or they have lost in a close one. They don't seem to play well when it's tight and the game is on the line. Yes that could really hurt them in the tournament but this might be good for them.

They are a lock for at least a 2 seed. They have the SEC tournament to figure out the close ones. The other thing about them that worries me is that Young isn't as dominating inside as I expected him to be this year. Against some of the teams with really good inside scoring, not Kentucky, they could struggle.

I still say Florida lives and dies by the 3.

Don't be too pissed. They are still final 4 calibur. But like all the teams this year, they could be beat early if they get a match up problem.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:48 pm

No they aren't. Kenny Boynton and Mike Rosario cannot take their sorry asses out of Gainesville fast enough to make me happy. They should get together with Erving Walker and open up a pastry shop. They got enough turnovers to feed a dang army. Never been a bigger bunch of chokers in the history of the game. They will be done by Friday night in the SEC and won't make it out of the first weekend of the NCAAs. Hell, UK and UT will both go father than that weak ass bunch of Wal-Mart Greeters. Young and Wilbekin can come out early too. Let them live life in Europe.

The sad thing is these guys have as much talent as the two championship teams. But they have no balls. They have no toughness. They have no heart. If they aren't up by 20 with 10 minutes to go, they will MOFO it up every time.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:32 pm

I actually think it comes back to Young. They need a stronger presents inside. You should have help next year with Walker but we'll see. If Florida doesn't have anyone jump for the NBA they will be tough next year again.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

I don't know if you remember but in 2007 at this time of the season I started a 10 game countdown to the national championship. It started at the UK game and going into that game we had lost our last three road games. Those games were not even close. But I was not worried because I knew that team would go on a run when iy was time. I have ZERO confidence in this team doing the same thing. They have shown time after time they have no heart. In a close game they get a case of the puckering ass cheeks. Young starts coming up short on the shots he makes all game. Murphy and Rosario start throwing the ball away. They will screw up in the post season because the pressure is only going to get more intense. These guys can't handle pressure.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:21 pm

jagator wrote:I don't know if you remember but in 2007 at this time of the season I started a 10 game countdown to the national championship. It started at the UK game and going into that game we had lost our last three road games. Those games were not even close. But I was not worried because I knew that team would go on a run when iy was time. I have ZERO confidence in this team doing the same thing. They have shown time after time they have no heart. In a close game they get a case of the puckering ass cheeks. Young starts coming up short on the shots he makes all game. Murphy and Rosario start throwing the ball away. They will screw up in the post season because the pressure is only going to get more intense. These guys can't handle pressure.

You know I've seen a lot of that this year. I'm a big fan of Pressey. He sees the court so well and for the most part is a really smooth player but when it's crunch time he's really made some bonehead plays. Almost every tight game it's like he loses his mind and does something dumb or shoots way too fast. Almost like he panics.

I don't really see that out of Florida but I do see them as very streaky shooters. Yesterday was a good example. They had some good looks but just couldn't get it in the cylinder.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Well, when it keeps happening at the end of games you have to do the math and figure if they get into a close game in the tournament, and if they stay in long enough they will, then it is bound to happen. But I think it is choking. When Young makes a good move to the hoop and WCS is conceding the basket and he misses point blank. that's choking.

I agree about Pressey. He choked away the UK game and the UT game.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:19 pm

jagator wrote:Well, when it keeps happening at the end of games you have to do the math and figure if they get into a close game in the tournament, and if they stay in long enough they will, then it is bound to happen. But I think it is choking. When Young makes a good move to the hoop and WCS is conceding the basket and he misses point blank. that's choking.

I agree about Pressey. He choked away the UK game and the UT game.

Yes the miss by Young was surprising. I was watching and looked at my son and said, "Did he just miss that? How?"
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:08 pm

Forget Christmas, I'm ready for the new year.......2014 national champs....UK!
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:17 pm

If UK wins it this year I win $1000.00 on a $10.00 bet. So at least now I still have a chance.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:03 pm

jagator wrote:If UK wins it this year I win $1000.00 on a $10.00 bet. So at least now I still have a chance.

I thought the odds was 1000 to 1 not 100 to 1.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:20 pm

I wish. No they are 100 to 1
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:22 am

jagator wrote:If UK wins it this year I win $1000.00 on a $10.00 bet. So at least now I still have a chance.
fool.....That's a six pack nowadays.
Just joshing. Thanks for your misguided faith.
Who else did you bet on?
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 am

Michigan St, Duke, UF. If Kyle Busch wins again tomorrow I might pick Louisville and Butler too.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down