BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KENTUCKY AT FLORIDA...

5 posters

Go down

KENTUCKY AT FLORIDA... Empty KENTUCKY AT FLORIDA...

Post  Carolina Kat Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:29 am

The Cats Have Won Five In a Row And Head To Swamp Lizard Country To Battle The Florida Gators... Basketball

Gametime Is 7 p.m. Tuesday Night On ESPN.. cheers

What Do You Think? sunny

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

KENTUCKY AT FLORIDA... Empty Re: KENTUCKY AT FLORIDA...

Post  stuckinknoxville Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Gayturds are hot and looking for revenge.

UF 70
UK 52
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:34 pm

We didn't really look all the good yesterday. I think we really miss Yeguette on the defensive end. I think it will be closer than you think. Gators by five.
jagator
jagator

Favorite College team: : Florida
Favorite NFL team: : Jacksonville

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Blue Nation Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:27 pm

UF 68
UK 59
Big Blue Nation
Big Blue Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Kentucky and Florida's stats are very similar but I don't think these freshmen can play with the intensity of Florida's juniors and seniors.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:27 pm

I hope that is the case, but Saturday we looked a bit flat and very sloppy. One thing is for sure, the place will be loud on Tuesday.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 pm

jagator wrote:I hope that is the case, but Saturday we looked a bit flat and very sloppy. One thing is for sure, the place will be loud on Tuesday.

I seriously doubt they will be flat against UK tomorrow but I'm hoping for a bad shooting game. Kentucky doesn't guard the three ball very well so if they are hitting it will be over quickly.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:51 am

My heart says UK 70 UF 64. My head says UF 70 UK 64
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:10 am

stuckinknoxville wrote:
jagator wrote:I hope that is the case, but Saturday we looked a bit flat and very sloppy. One thing is for sure, the place will be loud on Tuesday.

I seriously doubt they will be flat against UK tomorrow but I'm hoping for a bad shooting game. Kentucky doesn't guard the three ball very well so if they are hitting it will be over quickly.

You called that one. I hope Nerlens isn't hurt too bad. Although it did not look good when he couldn't put any weight on it. You especially hate to see a knee go out. That could cot him a few bucks.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Kat Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:35 am

Cal Just Posted That He Was Taken To a Hospital And Was Returning To Lexington With The Team. Sure Nothing Else Will Come Out Before a Full Examination Wednesday On Campus. Surprised That There Was No X-Ray Machine On The Florida Campus Especially With The Football And Baseball Stadiums Nearby.

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:52 am

Couldn't be much worse. Cats show they have no heart and the only player who has shown heart all year gets hurt.

I'll just say I'm disappointed. All summer I watched clips on these freshmen and read everything I could on them. I told my son that I think Goodwin will be the best of the bunch. Boy was I wrong.
Today makes three different occasions where I saw Archie with the ball and the numbers on a fast break and he didn't pass.
As Coach Cal said to Terrence Jones in the Alabama game two years ago, "He is a selfish MFer".

If they make the dance I seriously doubt they can make it pass the first weekend.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:08 am

Carolina Kat wrote:Cal Just Posted That He Was Taken To a Hospital And Was Returning To Lexington With The Team. Sure Nothing Else Will Come Out Before a Full Examination Wednesday On Campus. Surprised That There Was No X-Ray Machine On The Florida Campus Especially With The Football And Baseball Stadiums Nearby.

Shands hospital is right there on campus. It's the best hospital around. Whenever your local hospital is stumped or they can't help you they send you to Shands. From the stadium they can stick you on a cart and ride you over.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  jagator Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:14 am

stuckinknoxville wrote:Couldn't be much worse. Cats show they have no heart and the only player who has shown heart all year gets hurt.

I'll just say I'm disappointed. All summer I watched clips on these freshmen and read everything I could on them. I told my son that I think Goodwin will be the best of the bunch. Boy was I wrong.
Today makes three different occasions where I saw Archie with the ball and the numbers on a fast break and he didn't pass.
As Coach Cal said to Terrence Jones in the Alabama game two years ago, "He is a selfish MFer".

If they make the dance I seriously doubt they can make it pass the first weekend.

This is the good and the bad of hauling in four and five lottery picks every year. You might hit on a class of MKG and Davis or Cousins and Wall, or you might get a class like this one. The truth is not one of these guys should come out because the NBA will eat them up. Look at Davis. He was 0-7 for one point last night in 17 minutes. HE should still be playing college ball. The money is too great to turn down though. The NBA needs to do something like football where your rookie deals are peanuts. You make your big money on your second contract.
jagator
jagator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down