BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greats Vs. One-And-Doners

4 posters

Go down

The Greats Vs. One-And-Doners Empty The Greats Vs. One-And-Doners

Post  Carolina Kat Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Just Thinking Today About The Great Season And Started Questioning Something That I'd Like To Hear Opinions On....

With The One-And-Done Athletes Coming In And Going Out, How Much Praise And Honor Should The Program Give Them.

Example: John Wall Was Great. So Was Anthony Davis and Kidd-Gilchrist And Boogie. Which Of Those Four Deserve To Have Their Jersey Number Retired Or Installed In The Kentucky Hall Of Fame? Should There Be a Requirement Of Two Years, So Terrence Jones Makes It But Davis Or Wall Don't.? Where Does The Line Get Drawn? Does Davis Make It Because He's Our First Player Of The Year And Wall Doesn't? scratch

Just Asking - What do You Think:

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down

The Greats Vs. One-And-Doners Empty Re: The Greats Vs. One-And-Doners

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:38 am

Davis in my opinion should, broke many of records, in my opinion without him we have no Championship
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Personally, I don't think you can put Boogie in company with Wall, Davis, or Kidd-Gilchrist. Yes he was good, but not great, plus his attitude knocks him down a tier to me.

Davis should have his jersey hung simply for being the first Wildcat to win player of the year. I think that pushes him to the top above all the rest of Cal's recruits.....not to mention winning a championship and destroying the Kentucky shot blocking record.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  kywildcat4 Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 pm

stuckinknoxville wrote:Personally, I don't think you can put Boogie in company with Wall, Davis, or Kidd-Gilchrist. Yes he was good, but not great, plus his attitude knocks him down a tier to me.

Davis should have his jersey hung simply for being the first Wildcat to win player of the year. I think that pushes him to the top above all the rest of Cal's recruits.....not to mention winning a championship and destroying the Kentucky shot blocking record.

Everything he did on the court there never was no showboating he did it like it was buisness as usuall. Then mention what Stuck did I think he deserves up in rafters only after my man DELK gets there first......
kywildcat4
kywildcat4

Favorite College team: : UK in all sports
Favorite NFL team: : Dallas Cowboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down