BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooooooo, what happened UK fans?

+10
MULECHOPS
jagator
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
Californication
SuckITCalH8ers
stuckinknoxville
Catzilla
BestdamnUKfanperiod
Bho
BIG RED
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Soooooooo, what happened UK fans? - Page 3 Empty Re: Soooooooo, what happened UK fans?

Post  BIG RED Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:57 am

Californication wrote:Red, you do not give enough credit where credit is due. U-Conn didn't deserve a 3, nor did Florida deserve a 2. UK and UL should have both gotten a 3. I'm standing by. I'm not a gambling man, my last bet outside of golf was with you. I'm willing to listen. Good luck.

I think UCONN has a better case for a 3 than florida a 2 by far. You can justify UCONN simply by the tourney crown in the # 1 conference in the country, their overall record, and taking UK (at the time #9 or higher in the country) out.

By the time Florida beat you guys you were out of the top 10, and who else have they beaten besides weak sec teams?....a #2 no way No
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Soooooooo, what happened UK fans? - Page 3 Empty Re: Soooooooo, what happened UK fans?

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:02 am

Well I think the whole state got screwed, UK is in a tough bracket.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Blue Nation Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:32 pm

UK and UofL both deserved a better draw. We beat Florida twice in 10 days, tearing them up yesterday and they get a 2 and we get a 4......Please!!!!
Big Blue Nation
Big Blue Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  agent 00 Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 pm

If the SEC is so weak and the Big East is so almighty & powerful then explain how the SEC WON the SEC-Big East Challenge??? scratch
agent 00
agent 00

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Miami Dolphins

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Also, don't forget the highest Big East seed, Pitt, was destroyed by pitiful Tennessee.
I think this tournament will prove how over rated the Big Easy truly is.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  agent 00 Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Pretty much like every year except for 09 when they got 2 teams to the final 4 and 4 to the elite 8, other than that, they're vastly overexposed & overrated.
agent 00
agent 00

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:58 am

agent 00 wrote:If the SEC is so weak and the Big East is so almighty & powerful then explain how the SEC WON the SEC-Big East Challenge??? scratch

C,mon Agent that early in the season its still mostly exhibition, nobody has a full staff, or knows what their best line up is yet Sleep
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  agent 00 Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:41 pm

That must be what it is Rolling Eyes Either that or the Big East is overrated and overexposed. I could've sworn Notre Dame started the same 5 players in the Big East tournament as they did in December when the Cats slapped their ass by 14 points. Ditto with Pitt when the Vols went to their house and overpowered them.
agent 00
agent 00

Back to top Go down

Post  backinky Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:46 pm

agent 00 wrote:That must be what it is Rolling Eyes Either that or the Big East is overrated and overexposed. I could've sworn Notre Dame started the same 5 players in the Big East tournament as they did in December when the Cats slapped their ass by 14 points. Ditto with Pitt when the Vols went to their house and overpowered them.

Agent you left out one game...what was it, oh yea the UK/UL game where UK played UL in the chicken coop. I can't remember how it went though. What was the final score again RED?

backinky

Back to top Go down

Post  agent 00 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:04 pm

lol!

A common excuse I've heard from Loserville fans was, Well if we had Rakeem Buckles.....

Please, Buckles hardly played all year and was a non factor in the games he did play. It's part of being the little brother who can never step out of big brother's shadow, no matter what they accomplish. Always making excuses instead of facing reality and the reality is, UK is better than UL, always has been and always will be.
agent 00
agent 00

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 am

agent 00 wrote:That must be what it is Rolling Eyes Either that or the Big East is overrated and overexposed. I could've sworn Notre Dame started the same 5 players in the Big East tournament as they did in December when the Cats slapped their ass by 14 points. Ditto with Pitt when the Vols went to their house and overpowered them.

My point exactly, UCONN DRILLED UK a brand new butt hole early in the season but they're much better than that now......right? Wink

Stand by Cali. Wink
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:21 pm

BIG RED wrote:
SouthernIndianaCatsFan wrote:Red, what happend last night? Got that double bye you were talking about? Then lost to a team that didn't get a bye. Hahahahahaha. We got our bye, and won our tournament. What happend red?

What do you mean, no surprise hear.....OH WAIT!, you think you've done something, I guess by winning a conference tournament over teams that only got in the lower half of the top 25 in the 1st place by beating you, a pre season top 10 team. Your conference is WEAK the Rankings have said so ALL YEAR. Congratulations to coach DUMB DUMB on finally getting control of a WEAK conference, a conference that only YOU could make look good. But hey don't look now here comes coach DUMB DUMBS achilles heel, the NCAA Tournament and if I'm not mistaken guess who your #2 opponent might be No Very Happy

On the other hand, yeah we lost a close one to a great team with a great player that refused to lose to us 3 times in one year, a team that DRILLED UK a new A hole to the right of the original Shocked In the championship game in the #1 conference in the Country taking out the # 4 team in the Country to get there.....STAND BY CALI Wink

Red you have to remember the UK team that won the "weak" SEC, still went into the cum center and beat the POOP out of Louisville. cheers Or did you miss that? Yeah UCONN did drill us at the beginning of the season, now it would be a closer game, even you would have to logically agree with that. Remember we did go 2-1 against the BIG LEAST....
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:42 am

Red, you don't give the SEC near enough credit.
Californication
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 am

SouthernIndianaCatsFan wrote:

Red you have to remember the UK team that won the "weak" SEC, still went into the cum center and beat the POOP out of Louisville. cheers Or did you miss that? Yeah UCONN did drill us at the beginning of the season, now it would be a closer game, even you would have to logically agree with that. Remember we did go 2-1 against the BIG LEAST....

Sooooooooo, using your "logic" even you would have to agree that the UK UL game played in the begining of the season also, now would be a closer game. Twisted Evil
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:38 am

I'll make it simple. UF didn't deserve a 2, now really way. U-Conn was off the charts prior to the tourney. UK and UL should have both been a 3, at worst. Pitt folded, and Notre Dame got KMARTED. If UL won the final against U-Conn, they would have been a 1.
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 am

BIG RED wrote:

My point exactly, UCONN DRILLED UK a brand new butt hole early in the season but they're much better than that now......right? Wink

Stand by Cali. Wink

3rd game in 3 days is a legitimate excuse that early in the season. We had our 3rd game in 3 days in the SEC tourney and our legs were fine. That is a huge difference than us pounding UL and ND earlier in the season.
Bho
Bho

Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Bho wrote:
BIG RED wrote:

Stand by Cali. Wink

3rd game in 3 days is a legitimate excuse that early in the season. We had our 3rd game in 3 days in the SEC tourney and our legs were fine. That is a huge difference than us pounding UL and ND earlier in the season.

Again you're proving MY point, UL is a much better team now (thats obvious). Just as YOU said big difference in our (UK's) play early in the season when you got spanked by UCONN than in the sec tourney. The difference is UK played good competition early , got roasted but played good competition, UL played weak competition early (except UK) but now in conference play has played and beaten TOP FLIGHT competition and is not the same team UK beat early in the season.....so there is NO difference, the situations are just inverted.
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  SuckITCalH8ers Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Louisville got bounced. I'm not going to be like BIGRED and be a dick about it. I just hope we're not next the way we're playing against Princeton right now.
SuckITCalH8ers
SuckITCalH8ers

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:27 pm

We won't see Red around, If he shows up I will surprised.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:05 am

No he won't show, he's a p u. S s s sy

Morehead!
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:07 am

There's always a way around the filter
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:47 am

Still in shock Shocked and miserable Mad..... but good luck Cats the rest of the way, your team is as good as anybody out there. Wink
BIG RED
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:51 am

BIG RED wrote:Still in shock Shocked and miserable Mad..... but good luck Cats the rest of the way, your team is as good as anybody out there. Wink

Thanks Red, that was classy bro.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Blue Nation Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Thank Red I was getting ready to make a snide comment but I will take that back. You all had a great season this year.
Big Blue Nation
Big Blue Nation

Back to top Go down

Post  backinky Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Thanks RED.

I will have to say that UL "went down" to MoreHead. And that Hummer guy should have played for MoreHead.

backinky

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:29 pm

BIG RED wrote:Still in shock Shocked and miserable Mad..... but good luck Cats the rest of the way, your team is as good as anybody out there. Wink

I'll take back what I said...Nice sarcasm at the end though..
SouthernIndianaCatsFan
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Back to top Go down

Post  agent 00 Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:50 am

Thanks Big Red, we damn near joined ya in Heartbreak Hotel.
agent 00
agent 00

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:14 am

I told you guys last year, Big Red is a good guy at heart. He's just a bit misguided when it comes to who to cheer for.
Californication
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3