BIG BLUE NATION

Soooooooo, what happened UK fans?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Soooooooo, what happened UK fans?

Post  BIG RED on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:44 am

NEWS FLASH: Just watched the 11pm news sports cast, coach DUMB DUMB said and I quote: "Far be it for me to use one of these young men to win a Natl. Championship, our 1st committment is to them, and to get them to the next level" end quote Laughing ....Hey Cali sounds like you and coach DUMB DUMB aren't on the same page with that 2 year program Laughing if he's not a dedicated NBA farmer I don't know what is, congrats UK maybe Kentucky will get that NBA team after all cheers
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:05 am

BIG RED wrote:
Californication wrote:UL squanders a 5 point lead with under a minute to play, and loses to WV. Big Red, that was Ricky P at his finest. When he was at UK, he couldn't win the close games either. Fortunately for him, he had so much talent, he didn't have many close ones. You stated that you can't win it with freshmen, yet if Ricky had Cal's talent last year, he would have won it. Rick may be a tad better than Cal when it comes to x's and o's, but I am not sure on that one. Cal will continue to get talent out the ass, and UK will win their next before UL. Well, UK will win one within the next 2-5 years, but I'm not convinced UL will ever win another.

I beg to differ my friend, and I couldn't have said it better myself, when Rick had the SAME! talent level at UK that cal had last year the difference was a Natl. Championship. You can DENY No until the cows come home but you know the talent that cal had last year, PATTERSON, WALL, COUSINS, BLEDSOE, LIGGINS ,MILLER ,ORTON, DODSON, HOOD had absolutley no business not winning a Natl title (let alone getting beat by WV) scratch . Its incredible I still can't believe he blew that one Shocked .Coach DUMB DUMB didn't use his upper classmen to lead those freshmen, and that was DUMB DUMBS fault not the players. Ricks 96 Natl CHAMPS had less NBA Talent after 2 to 3 years than cals 2009 squad had after 1 year. You're right about one thing though (and I've already said this in a previous post) Rick hasn't won one yet because he hasn't had the talent, ref. todays loss vs WV. Rick is a legitiment candidate for coach of the year doing what he's doing with the talent he has. Coach DUMB DUMB is pulling his hair out now, can you imagine where he'd be with UL's talent.

And the way you feel about UL's chances to win another Title, I feel the same about UK, coach DUMB DUMB won't get another squad like he had in 2009-10.....as you can see Wink and even if he does , will he know what to do with them scratch

UK lost to WV because they couldn't hit the side of a barn in that game, Quit playing the Rick has no talent card, thats lame. When George Mason went to the final 4 IN 2006 do you think they had better talent than UCONN, UNC AND MICHIGAN ST? Of course they didn't. But they was hot when they needed to be. Rick in 96 had Mercer,Delk,McCarty, and Anderson all went to the NBA thats talent but they all stayed longer than 1 year. You would have POOP your pants if the 2009-10 stayed. Next year you guys are getting a good class, just like we are. So your running out of excuses.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

http://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:19 am

BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:17 pm

BestdamnUKfanperiod wrote:

UK lost to WV because they couldn't hit the side of a barn in that game, Quit playing the Rick has no talent card, thats lame. When George Mason went to the final 4 IN 2006 do you think they had better talent than UCONN, UNC AND MICHIGAN ST? Of course they didn't. But they was hot when they needed to be. Rick in 96 had Mercer,Delk,McCarty, and Anderson all went to the NBA thats talent but they all stayed longer than 1 year. You would have POOP your pants if the 2009-10 stayed. Next year you guys are getting a good class, just like we are. So your running out of excuses.

So you're telling me REGUARDLESS! of how much talent coach DUMB DUMB has on the floor (AND THE BENCH!), if they're not hot coach DUMB DUMB can't coach his way out of a paper bag (against a lesser team) scratch.......i'll buy that Wink

You're right about one thing though, we will have the talent next year, and senoir leaders coming back (no excuses) tell coach DUMB DUMB to be prepared to take notes, Rick will show him how to run a program with talent.....like 96 Wink
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  SuckITCalH8ers on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:58 pm

RED, you type as though you're in the 5th grade! Trying to decipher your asinine thoughts gave me a headache.

Why don't you try simply reading a book...or could you just not bear to look?
SuckITCalH8ers

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:09 pm

[quote="SuckITCalH8ers"]RED, you type as though you're in the 5th grade! Trying to decipher your asinine thoughts gave me a headache.

Why don't you try simply reading a book...or could you just not bear to look?

The truth always hurts when you're denial son, but its obvious you're paying attention and thats good. Better get some extra strength tylenol you'll probably feel wrost after the Tenn game Laughing
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Dear Red,

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Who Dey

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:43 pm

LOL. That was big today. Let the games begin. It gets real now. Red, good luck to the Cards.
Californication

Favorite College team: : duh
Favorite NFL team: : cowboys!!

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:32 pm

BIG RED wrote:
BestdamnUKfanperiod wrote:

So you're telling me REGUARDLESS! of how much talent coach DUMB DUMB has on the floor (AND THE BENCH!), if they're not hot coach DUMB DUMB can't coach his way out of a paper bag (against a lesser team) scratch.......i'll buy that Wink

You're right about one thing though, we will have the talent next year, and senoir leaders coming back (no excuses) tell coach DUMB DUMB to be prepared to take notes, Rick will show him how to run a program with talent.....like 96 Wink

UK VS UL - CAL 2 RICKY 0
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  agent 00 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:42 pm

lol!

Thank you so much Red for the hysterical laughter you just provided. Yes, you made a few good points about some of our weaknesses. But the fact remains we went into the Yum Center and whipped your asses!! Wanna know why? Because Liggins totally shut Siva down, our length & quickness were a nightmare matchup for your perimeter shooters, and our bigs are too physical for yours. You couldn't press us b/c we're much faster and carved you up like a skilled surgeon. Wanna play us again? Bring that POOP on big boy!!
agent 00

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Miami Dolphins

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Don't forget about Jorts doing flat out WORK against the Cards.

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:00 am

Big Red, my offer for a wager is extended for next year again, which you have ignored thus faf. UK/UL game next year?
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  agent 00 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:02 am

Basketball

What Bho said

Basketball
agent 00

Favorite College team: : Kentucky
Favorite NFL team: : Miami Dolphins

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:18 am

It's hilarious to listen to Red brag about a team we bent over. Red, have you no shame? LOL!!!!!
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 am

You are making it next to impossible for me to secure another volume of Woodford from Big Red.
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:43 am

Californication wrote:You are making it next to impossible for me to secure another volume of Woodford from Big Red.

You shouldn't take advantage of the mentally handicapped.

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:56 am

Californication wrote:Big Red, my offer for a wager is extended for next year again, which you have ignored thus faf. UK/UL game next year?

Way too early for that just yet Cali but with your win today I'm sure you have enough courage now to step out on a limb and bet for that Woodford against another team besides UL.....right?

If you're afraid you know what to say, just say I'M SCARED BIG RED I'M SCARED! Laughing

AGENT00, my man what up! Cool
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:03 am

BIG RED wrote:
Californication wrote:Big Red, my offer for a wager is extended for next year again, which you have ignored thus faf. UK/UL game next year?

Way too early for that just yet Cali but with your win today I'm sure you have enough courage now to step out on a limb and bet for that Woodford against another team besides UL.....right?

If you're afraid you know what to say, just say I'M SCARED BIG RED I'M SCARED! Laughing

To early? Don't ya have faith in your team next year Red?
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post  DeathMetalKyFan on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:45 pm

Big Red, You all are having players return and a good recruiting class next year...good job!

Dont forget though...we will have most of our players (that beat your team in the Chicken Shack) back next year...with not only a good recruiting class like yours...but the BEST recruiting class next year...

oh and...

The game is at Rupp!!!

Good luck! I love you
DeathMetalKyFan

Favorite NFL team: : The SuperBowl

Back to top Go down

Post  MULECHOPS on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:49 am

I've just got to say this......Thanks Big Red for bringing some drama to the Nation. Please keep comming back.......Just remember one little thing.........Rick just can't do it in Louisville! (basketball I mean).
Seriously I do like it when you piss people off.
MULECHOPS

Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:17 am

BIG RED wrote:

Too early? I'm willing to bet on it without knowing who will be back next year. On the other part, what do you have in mind? Won't be as much fun as a UK/UL bet.
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:07 am

We'll see, keep your shirt on and your wallet close by, we'll get one or 2 in if your up to it. Wink
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:39 am

Laughing Hey, thought i'd come here and try to find out what the UK vs Alabama score was, nobody seems to give a doggone about the sec tourney, no hilights. Its LOUISVILLE all last night and previews of the LOUISVILLE vs UCONN HEAVY WEIGHT SHOWDOWN ALL DAY TODAY....in PRIME TIME Wink
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  stuckinknoxville on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:13 pm

BIG RED wrote:Laughing Hey, thought i'd come here and try to find out what the UK vs Alabama score was, nobody seems to give a doggone about the sec tourney, no hilights. Its LOUISVILLE all last night and previews of the LOUISVILLE vs UCONN HEAVY WEIGHT SHOWDOWN ALL DAY TODAY....in PRIME TIME Wink

And Loserville failed.....as usual.
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 pm

My, what a difference a few days makes.
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  Bho on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Californication wrote:My, what a difference a few days makes.
#WINNING

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:37 pm

winning solves a lot of problems. I was referring to Red's position a few days ago opposed to now. UL gets a 4-5 and UK will get a higher seed.
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  SouthernIndianaCatsFan on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:59 am

Red, what happend last night? Got that double bye you were talking about? Then lost to a team that didn't get a bye. Hahahahahaha. We got our bye, and won our tournament. What happend red?
SouthernIndianaCatsFan

Favorite NFL team: : Da Colts

Back to top Go down

Post  BIG RED on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:28 am

SouthernIndianaCatsFan wrote:Red, what happend last night? Got that double bye you were talking about? Then lost to a team that didn't get a bye. Hahahahahaha. We got our bye, and won our tournament. What happend red?

What do you mean, no surprise hear.....OH WAIT!, you think you've done something, I guess by winning a conference tournament over teams that only got in the lower half of the top 25 in the 1st place by beating you, a pre season top 10 team. Your conference is WEAK the Rankings have said so ALL YEAR. Congratulations to coach DUMB DUMB on finally getting control of a WEAK conference, a conference that only YOU could make look good. But hey don't look now here comes coach DUMB DUMBS achilles heel, the NCAA Tournament and if I'm not mistaken guess who your #2 opponent might be No Very Happy

On the other hand, yeah we lost a close one to a great team with a great player that refused to lose to us 3 times in one year, a team that DRILLED UK a new A hole to the right of the original Shocked In the championship game in the #1 conference in the Country taking out the # 4 team in the Country to get there.....STAND BY CALI Wink
BIG RED

Back to top Go down

Post  Californication on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:42 am

Red, you do not give enough credit where credit is due. U-Conn didn't deserve a 3, nor did Florida deserve a 2. UK and UL should have both gotten a 3. I'm standing by. I'm not a gambling man, my last bet outside of golf was with you. I'm willing to listen. Good luck.
Californication

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top