BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you pay 4 grand to see Steffi Graf naked??

3 posters

Go down

Would you pay 4 grand to see Steffi Graf naked?? Empty Would you pay 4 grand to see Steffi Graf naked??

Post  MULECHOPS Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:14 am

Auction bidder gets an eyeful of Graf
FOX Sports

Leave it to the always-entertaining Andre Agassi to put a new spin on the trend of naked athlete cell phone photos.

No, the retired tennis star isn't the latest to suffer the embarrassment of seeing his "sexting" activities go viral. Agassi instead, auctioned off a chance to view an image of his wife, Steffi Graf, naked.

Agassi was caught on video making the shocking offer at a recent charity auction in Taiwan.

"You pay more than $4,000," Agassi said, "and I will show you a picture of my wife on my phone, naked."

The offer drew laughter and applause, and a qualifying bid. The winning bidder joined Agassi onstage, took a quick glimpse and smiled in approval. Agassi shook his hand, and the two men hugged.

The tennis power couple have been married for nine years and have two children.

Graf, 41, won 22 Grand Slam titles in her stellar tennis career. Agassi, 40, won eight Grand Slam events.

MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

Would you pay 4 grand to see Steffi Graf naked?? Empty Re: Would you pay 4 grand to see Steffi Graf naked??

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:47 am

Nope I wouldn't.
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Would you pay 4 grand to see Steffi Graf naked?? Empty Re: Would you pay 4 grand to see Steffi Graf naked??

Post  stuckinknoxville Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:52 pm

$4,000? Only for Kate Beckinsale.
stuckinknoxville
stuckinknoxville

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down