BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cousins Talks About His Frustration Of Being A King

Go down

Cousins Talks About His Frustration Of Being A King Empty Cousins Talks About His Frustration Of Being A King

Post  BestdamnUKfanperiod Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:09 am

Cousins Talks About His Frustration Of Being A King

DeMarcus Cousins isn't getting the love from Kings coach Paul Westphal the way he received it from Cal last year. The NBA is a business. It's a different world.

After getting kicked out of practice on Monday, Cousins responded with 20 points in 23 minutes off the bench. He hit 9 of 16 shots, grabbed 8 rebounds and picked up 5 fouls.

"It's very hard," Cousins told the Sacramento Bee. "I mean, you come into practice, you can just feel it in the air. The negativity. It's like a black cloud hanging over ... I'm mad, I'm frustrated about losing."

"I am a big part of this team, and coach (Paul) Westphal said I've been terrible. That's the truth. I've been terrible. And it affects the team. I've got to pick up my game."

There is a big difference from life at UK and the NBA world.

It continues to be suggested that Cousins has to get in better shape and play harder. It is often overlooked as to how much this 20-year-old really cares.

Cousins was able to yell back or talk back to Cal. This is the NBA. Cousins is a rookie.

"Until you've played enough games, and done something in this league, you can't go back at the coach." veteran Jason Thompson told the Sacramento Bee.

"You make him look bad. It's like I told DeMarcus. I was real frustrated my rookie year, too. I wanted to be playing a lot more. But until you travel to the different cities, play different teams, you don't know what's it like. You just have to work hard and wait for your time."

http://www.lex18.com/news/cousins-talks-about-his-frustration-of-being-a-king
BestdamnUKfanperiod
BestdamnUKfanperiod
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Kentucky Wildcats
Favorite NFL team: : New England Patriots

https://bigbluenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down