BIG BLUE NATION

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BIG BLUE NATION
BIG BLUE NATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the status of our country?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think about the status of our country?   Empty What do you think about the status of our country?

Post  MULECHOPS Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:29 pm

Current events etc.
MULECHOPS
MULECHOPS

Favorite College team: : UK
Favorite NFL team: : Vikings

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the status of our country?   Empty Re: What do you think about the status of our country?

Post  Carolina Kat Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:56 pm

I Pray To God That Republicans Win At Least The House or Senate Back In The Mid-term Elections So That Obama Doesn't Have a Blank Check To Do Whatever. I'd Almost Prefer The Senate Since They Confirm The Judicial Branch, But Either One Would Be Good.

On Other Note, That Being Obama Supporting The Mosque Near Ground Zero. I'm Not Muslim And Have Nothing Against Peaceful Muslims. I Mean You Can Be a Radical Christian And Go Kill Abortion-Supporting Doctors So We All Have Faults. But For a President, Who Practices Muslim, To Support This Mosque Being Built Near Ground Zero And Say We Should Have Tolerance - Give Me a BREAK!!

I Have Nothing Against Muslims Building a Mosque, But Not At Ground Zero. Why Not Across The River In Jersey Or In Brooklyn Or In Queens. It's a 10-Minute Bus Or Subway Ride. And If You Want To Talk About Tolerance, Why Do Muslims Use The Word But Not Practice It? Why Can't They Be Tolerant Of Americans Not Wanting a Muslim Center Near Where Muslims Took The Lives Of So Many Innocent Americans And Others Throughout The World?

Why Is It That We're Supposed To Be Ashamed That Mexicans Are Being Racially Profiled And Having To Punch 1 For English And 2 For Spanish, When They Don't Want To Be a Part Of What We Are, They Want To Come Here And Make Our Country Their Place To Live But With Their Rules? If You Don't Like Who We Are And You Can't Speak English, Float Back Across The Rio Grande And Kiss Our Behind.

Does That Help? I Don't Need To Get Started Any More. What do you think about the status of our country?   Lol

Carolina Kat
ADMIN

Favorite College team: : Go Hoos
Favorite NFL team: : Winnipeg

Back to top Go down